Thrust Ball Bearings
Thrust ball bearings are classified into those with flat seats or aligning seats depending on the shape of the outer ring seat (housing washer). They can sustain axial loads but no radial loads. For Single-Direction Thrust Ball Bearings, pressed steel cages and machined brass cages are usually used The cages in Double- Direction Thrust Ball Bearings are the same as those in Single-Direction Thrust Ball Bearings of the same diameter series.
1. Available in two designs: single direction and double direction.
2. To accommodate initial misalignments in an assembly both designs are
available with spherical aligning seats or aligning seat washers.
3. High quality steel-ultra clean steel to extend bearing life by up to 80%.
4. Advanced Grease Technology - NSK lubricants that can extend grease life and
5. High Grade Balls - Quiet and smooth operation even at high speed.
6. Optional seating rings take initial misalignment.
Single-Direction Thrust Ball Bearings
Axial loads in one direction can be
Double-Direction Thrust Ball Bearings
Axial loads in both directions can
be sustained by shaft sleeve.
You can download the 2D / 3D CAD data of NSK products.
2D/3D CAD Data (PART Community)
This is the free CAD data download service produced by CADENAS WEB2CAD, Inc.
This service can provide designers with 2D and 3D data for mechanical parts.
Rolling Bearings: pp. B206-B243 (372 KB)
To find more titles of our catalogs, please follow the link below.
Downloads (Catalogs and CAD drawings)